Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

20 Eylül 2015 Pazar

English Diary (16.09.2015) "My Sweet Summer" (and turkish translation :) )

Hello dear diary,

I'm sorry because I couldn't spare you any time for while.You know, I was very busy this summer because I've traveled to Black Sea region and Lykia region and than I've written my experiences on my blog. (Of course in turkish) Surely, I must also tell you about that.

I've seen a lot of beautiful places in my travels and I just want to tell you about these.

First of all; I traveled around The Black Sea region in June. It was really fantastic. It has many fascinating places and brilliant flatlands. I love all of them. Especially the flatlands, they are so beautiful, like a heaven on earth and I've felt like Heidi there :)

Then, I traveled around Lykia region in August.  It is in the west of the Mediterranean region. Lykia is known for the coves, the sea and the beaches first. I've swam at a lot of beautiful coves and beaches. It was fantastic. I've never seen so many different shades of blue before! The water was really amazing.

By the way I've had a great experience in Ölüdeniz and I've done paragliding. Can you believe it? :) Yes, you can be sure that I've done this mad thing. However, it was incredible. It was fantastic. It was gorgeous... I cannot tell you how I feel. Watching Ölüdeniz from the sky is like a dream.

So, my travels were very funny this summer.What a lovely summer! I love summer days. It's September already and unfortunately winter is coming :( Ooh this is bad news for me because I hate winter. I wish summer never would end.

Anyway, I want to finish this post with 2 beautiful photos about my travels. Look at these:

Çamlıhemşin - Rize (The Black Sea Region)
Ölüdeniz - Fethiye (Lykia Region)
(Turkish Translation)

Selam sevgili günlük,
Bir süredir sana vakit ayıramadığım için çok üzgünüm. Biliyorsun ki; bu yaz Karadeniz ve Likya bölgelerini gezdiğim ve oradaki deneyimlerimi bloguma yazdığım için (tabi ki türkçe) çok yoğundum. Elbette sana da anlatmalıyım bunları.

Seyahatlerimde bir çok güzel yer gördüm ve sana bunları anlatmak istiyorum.

Öncelikle; Haziran'da Karadeniz turu yaptım. Olağanüstüydü. Orada bir çok büyüleyici yer ve muhteşem yaylalar vardı ve hepsine bayıldım. Özellikle yaylalar çok güzel, tıpkı yeryüzündeki cennet gibi. Orada kendimi Heidi gibi hissettim :) 

Ayrıca, Ağustos ayında Likya turu yaptım. Orası batı Akdeniz'de yer alyor. Likya, öncelikle koyları, denizi ve plajlarıyla tanınmakta. Bir çok güzel koy ve plajda yüzdüm. Harikaydı. Daha önce mavinin bu kadar farklı tonunu görmemiştim. Su gerçekten harikaydı.

He bu arada, Ölüdeniz'de mükemmel bir deneyim yaşadım ve yamaç paraşütü yaptım. Buna inanabiliyor musun? Evet, bu çılgınlığı yaptığıma emin olabilirsin. Ama inanılmazdı. Büyüleyiciydi. Mükemmeldi... Neler hissettiğimi sana anlatamam. Gökyüzünden Ölüdeniz'i izlemek rüya gibiydi.

Yani, bu yaz seyahatlerim çok eğlenceliydi. Yaz ne güzel ya!. Yaz günlerini çok seviyorum. Şu an Eylül'deyiz ve kış geliyor. Bu benim için kötü bi haber, çünkü ben kıştan nefret ediyorum. Keşke yaz hiç bitmese!

Herneyse, bu yazımı seyahatlerimle ilgili 2 fotoyla bitirmek istiyorum. Bkz:

See you! :)




4 yorum:

  1. What a nice experience!! Hopefully you do more :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. hih, did you take this fethiye photo yourself yaaa, aren't you scared? :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. yep I did :) Nooo, I'm brave heart :))))

    YanıtlaSil