Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

19 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

English Diary: (18.01.2015) "Imagine"

Hi dear diary,

After our last conversation, many important events have taken place in the world. However, the most horrible was The Charlie Hebdo attack. Seventeen people were killed in this terror attack.

It was really an awful event. I think, the killing of people because of religion is so silly. I cannot understand that.

Anyway , I don't want to talk about sad subjects with you. I'd like to talk about pleasing subjects. Such as the song of John Lennon. Yes, you know which song I am talking about. Of course, it is "Imagine".

It's a realy good song. It's subject is still topical. So, I love this song so much. Okay, it could be a little utopian but it's a very happy song. And surely, everyone needs a little happiness due to the recent events. For that reason, let's sing together.




"Imagine theres no heaven
  It easy if you try
  No hell below us
  Above us only sky

  Imagine all the people
  living for today...

  Imagine theres no countries
  It isn't hard to do
  Nothing to kill or die for
  No religion too

  Imagine all the people
  living life in peace...

  Imagine no possessions
  I wonder if you can
  You need for greed or hunger
  A brotherhood of man

  Imagine all the people
  Sharing all the world...

  You may say I'm a dreamer
  But I'm not the only one
  I hope some day you'll join  us
  And the world will live as one"


19 yorum:

  1. what a nice diary! besides, yes we need utopias and dreams more than any time :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I'm pretty sure you're getting better little by little. Keep up the good work! :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Wow, beautiful post. Congratulations for your blog .
    I´m your new follower. I have a linky party international on my blog. It is to meet new blogs.
    Kisses from: redecoratelg.com

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you so much, dear Lola...I'm following your blog, too. And I've joined the lovely party. Thanks for everything again. Affectionately Yours...

      Sil
  4. Me encanto tu post y tu blog, te conocí a través de la Linky Party de Lola Godoy, un saludo.
    ortopediavirgendezocueca.blogspot.com.es

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I don't know spanish but I've translated your comment by google and thank you for what you wrote :) I'm gonna visit your blog, too. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  6. i love the song, currently on my mp3, nice blog. i am following your blog, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    #linkyparty

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Welcome to my blog... Absolutely I'm gonna follow you, too :)

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Imagine is my favorite song at the moment & the Paris was really disturbing
    and sad. Amazing blog & would you like to follow each
    other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
    in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/
    http://instagram.com/subhamrai_/

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Yes, really a good song :) thank you for follow me. I follow you, too...

      Sil
  9. HOLA
    VENGO DEL LINKY PARTY DE LOLA

    EN REALIDAD, DE ESO SE TRATA ESTE MEDIO: DE COMPARTIR, DE ENRIQUECERNOS, DE APRENDER...

    ME QUEDO COMO SEGUIDORA
    TE INVITO AL MIO

    lujanfraix.blogspot.com

    TENGO OTRO SITIO DE MODAS, CROCHET, VINTAGE, REALEZA... Y DEMÁS... POR SI GUSTAS.

    cielodelirios.blogspot.com

    EN ESTE MOMENTO TENGO LOS COMENTARIOS CERRADOS POR DESCANSO, PERO IGUAL PUBLICO, YA VOLVERÉ.

    TE ESPERO
    SALUDOS

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you for follow me. I follow you, too...

      Sil
  10. Nice post dear!
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  11. I love the song . I totally agree with you its silly to kill because of religion . I enjoyed this blogpost .I'm following you .
    www.DollyDiy.blogspot.ie

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you dear Dolly, your comment made me happy :) I'm following you, too...

      Sil
  12. love this post!straight from the heart.I am following your blog,please visit mine
    www.fabulousflossy.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you, I've just visited your blog. It's very nice. I follow you, too :)

      Sil