Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

9 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

English Diary (08.03.2015) "International Women's Day"



Hi dear,

Today is International Women's Day. Actually, it is not very important. Because, women are killed everyday. I hope, all of us will live one day in a world where women are not killed.

Anyway dear, I cleaned my room, today and I'm very tired. (Oh Women, what a pity!) So, I cannot write any more this week. Don't worry, everything is ok. I am still doing my pilates and reading my English novel. No problem. I just need to get some rest. Is that ok?

See you later!

11 yorum:

  1. Ooooh my God , what a funny image this is !! :D
    Yes honey, This is just a so-called and one day celebration. And still women are abused, killed and people are just speaking , only speaking with no action. Governments should take neccessary measurements. Women should educate their boys and teach them to respect women, not only women ofcourse, respect to all creatures in the world.

    You do pilates everyday? What are the effects of pilates on your body? What kind of physical improvements you have experienced so far as a result of pilates?
    Wishing you a very nice, joyful week sweety , kiss youuuuu <3<3<3

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Ooo sweety, your images more fun than above image :) Do I pilates everyday? Of course, I don't :) I hope, I will be able to do everyday but not yet :) I just do it 3 or 4 times a week and I feel very healthy, fit and energetic. :) Joyful week honey, kiss u <3<3

      Sil
  2. hehe very sweet you wrote :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. thank you deep, no present perfect no problem :))))

      Sil
    2. Dilek could you tell me how i can manage to succeed drawing attention of deep to my english post. I am angry with him he said he would come. But havent kept his word yet !!! deepest sorrow in my heart :(OMG .*-* . Hihihi. :)

      Sil
    3. Kreatif, Deep smiling you :)

      Sil
    4. this is the only thing he does ahaha :) just smiling , nothing else hıh :(

      Sil
  3. valla ingilizce öğrenmeme sebebiyet vereceksiniz... ben yazılarınızı okumaya calışıyorum:)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. E ne güzel bak. We can talk to each other english, join us Gülin :)

      Sil