Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

22 Kasım 2015 Pazar

English Diary (22.11.2015) "Learning English With Songs"


As you remember from my last english post, I had written about a few english songs I memorized. I'm still listening to them over and over again. I've also been learning new songs day by day. I would like to share them with you here, right now.

1- "We Are Young" - Fun : This is my favorite song, recently. I listen to it tirelessly over and over again. Actually, I've discovered this song through Pink. I'd got the chance to know Nate Ruess when I've listened to "just give me a reason". His voice was so impressive. So then, I've researched him and got to know his band "Fun" and their beautiful songs. So, I've listening to this song since I found it. The lyrics are so funny and witty. I love to sing it really loudly, especially the chorus, like this;

"Tooooonighhhhhtt
 Weee aree young
 So let's set the world on fireeee
 We can burn brighteeeeer
 than the suuuuuunnnn"

It is a lot of fun, like the band's name...

2- "English Man in NY" - Sting : This song is so cool and makes me feel realy different without any reason. I'm not English, I'm not in New York and I'm not a man but I feel like these. This is so interesting. I like this song but I don't know why. Who knows, maybe I relate to this song because I sometimes feel like an alien in my own country.

3- "I'm Not The Only One" - Sam Smith : Such a beautiful song in every way. Everything is awesome; the lyrics, the music, Sam Smith's voice... The song's clip is just impressive as itself. I feel like watching a beautiful romantic film when I saw the clip.

4- "Loving You" - Tammy Wynette : This song is my cousin's wife Esma's favorite song. She recommended this song to me and now I'm listening to it.  It is a very romantic song. Tammy Wynette is one of the greatest female country singers of all the time. She has beautiful, strong and clear voice.

5- "Yesterday" - The Beatles: My blogger friends Berkay and Yusuf recommended this band to me on my last english post. Listening to the Beatles's songs always works to improve english pronunciation. Because, their music is universal and the lyrics are simple easy to understand. So, I've chosen  to add this song to my music list. It is absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way, from the lyrics, vocals and instruments.

As is seen, I keep on learning english with songs. My english music list is building up day by day. I hope, I can go on like this.

See you on my next music list.







16 yorum:

  1. Sana 3 şarkı önereyim naçizane You Sang To Me (Marc Anthony), Let It Be ve Imagine (The Beatles) ve 4 olacak ama bunu da dinle Killing Me Softy (The Refugees). Tane tanedir ve dinlerken sözlerini bir kağıda yazmaya çalış :)

    Naçizane öğretmen tavsiyesi olsun :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. diğerlerini biliyorum -hatta imagine ve letit be- ezberimde ama Killing me'yi bilmiyorum tamam eklerim örtmenim :) sen sosyoloji okumuyo mudun ya?

      Sil
    2. Sosyoloji mi? Siyaset Bilimi ve Sosyal Bilimler mezunuyum ben. Yurtdışı eğitimim sayesinde İngilizce öğretmenliği de yaptım 3 yıl şimdi de evde ders veriyorum :)

      Son yazımdaki hocamdan kafanda öyle kaldı sanırım. Mahmut Hocam Türkiye'nin Sosyolojik Yapısı isimli dersimize gelirdi yüksek lisansta :)

      Sil
    3. herhalde oradan kaldı aklımda :) o zaman senin de günün kutlu olsun örtmenim :)

      Sil
  2. Sözler doğal konuşmadan kelimeler ben bile rahatlıkla okudum :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. her şeyin doğalı güzel. keşke tüm dünya böyle doğal ingilizce konuşsa değil mi Zoraki insan :)

      Sil
  3. Keep listening to music, cause you can get better at anything you want. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  4. My Favorite Song List
    Adele- Skyfall
    Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
    Jennifer Lopez-Lets Get Loud
    Cher- Dov'e L'amore
    Los Lobos & Antonio Banderas - Cancion Del Mariachi
    Haddaway - What is Love
    Christian Adam - Si Tu Savais Combien Je Taime

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. what a good list! I'll listen to Amy's song soon

      Sil
  5. Şarkı dinlemek ve söylemeye ilave olarak bol altyazılı film öneririm Dilek, bazı filmlerde çok yararlı diyaloglar oluyor özellikle, alışkanlık kazandırıyor adeta^^

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. öyle canım, onu da yapıyorum ama şarkıları yüksek sesle söylemeye çalışmak pronunciation açısından çok faydalı. benim ona çok ihtiyacım var. konuşmada zorluk çekiyorum çünkü. gramer, okuma ve yazmada çok sıkıntım yok.

      Sil
  6. süper şarkılar seçmişsin valla bak amaaaa ben her gün dinlerim koz vi ar yang :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. ya ben de bayılıyorum, bangır bangır söyleyip duruyorum evde :)

      Sil
  7. Film ve dizi izlemek de iyidir. Altyazılı izliyorum ben. Ama müzik de geliştirir.Hepsi güzel. :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. tek başına yetersiz olur zaten canım. hepsi olmalı. hem dinleyeceksin, hem söyleyeceksin hem de izleyeceksin.

      Sil