Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

30 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

English Diary (30.03.2015) "Ezginin Günlüğü"

Hi sweety,

I have no idea what I will be writing to you. For this reason, I want to look back and read what I wrote before. And I've laughed very much when I read before post. It was very fun. I know, my english is still not good but I feel that it is better day by day.

Actually, there is nothing much to tell. You know, the same old story. I'm working so hard, recently. I can't spare any time for you right now. The weather is still very bad. Everyone is waiting for spring. Of course, mee too.

Besides, I'm still doing pilates and I am feeling a lot thinner I guess, it's working. I'm reading turkish novels. I'm sorry because I'm still not reading "The Pearl". However, I will start to read it again, in the next days, I promise.

And recently, my favorite thing is listening to "Ezginin Günlüğü". Do you know it. It is my favorite band since I was a child. I grew up with their songs. "Leyla", "Ebruli", "Düşler Sokağı","1980", "Gemi", "Aşk Bitti" and more... These songs make me happy and peaceful. I have'nt listened to them in a long time. I miss them.

I want to start this week with their song, like this;


We all have a good week.
See you later honey!

19 yorum:

  1. I think you improved English.I read a few post but I like it.never give up like me.when you write I'll read your post maybe I study again and I improve my english.have a good day see you :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I hope, my english posts will be useful for you. Thanks for your sweety comment. See you :)

      Sil
  2. Is there something missing in my life? :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Ezginin Günlüğü lovely band and i love this song too.today izmir is warmer . I can say spring is in front of the door :) you read English novels thats a good idea for improving English sweetheart ♥♥♥♥♥ hayir yaxiyos da biri de yanlışlarimizi duzeltse super olcek kikiki ^-^

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Başkanım, It doesn't matter, we can see each other. So, no problem. Ne güzel anlaşıyoz işte biz ingilizce ingilizce :)

      Sil
  4. Aaa ingilizceee. :) Ne güzel. :) Ya ben abone olamıyorum senin bloga.İzleyiciler sekmesi açılmıyor kiii. :/

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Aaaa, niye abone olamıyorsun ki Aslıcık? Blogger da bir sorun var herhalde. Olmuyorsa Blogger'ın ana sayfasında izlediğin sayfaların orada ekle var ya, oraya tıkla ve benim blogun adresini yapıştır, o zaman da izlemiş oluyorsun.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Pc.den olmadı,ama tabletten denedim oldu. Yazılarını artık sık sık okuyabiliceeem. :)

      Sil
  6. the pearl. steinbeck. nice. dont work hard beeee :)

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Yes yahu, I'm very hardworking :) what a pity!

    YanıtlaSil
  8. iş yoğunluğu dışında iyisin dımaaa :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Ay beni mi merak ettin sen, yirimmm :) Zamanı tutamıyorum, yetmiyo bana, ama everything is ok, baby. Don't worry, be happy! (Çok şükür bugün de ingilizce pratik yaptım) :)

      Sil